WRLH NO TEXTZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Virginiastate residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the WRLHviewing area, and if entering via Facebook, be an existing user ofFacebook.com.
2. Employees of , Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc., Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc., and any othercompany which owns, programs or provides other services to television station WRLH (the Station), Geoff McDonald, andFacebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, advertising andpromotion agencies,any and all local television broadcast and cable stations,local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of eachare ineligible.The term "immediate families" includes spouses,grandparents,parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner perhousehold.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2. To enter, log on to www.FoxRichmond.com and click on the No Text Zonelink.Complete the online registration form with your full name, email,phone number, age, address, city, state, zip code, accept the No Text Zonepledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries willbe accepted. Contestants can also enterthe contest through Fox Richmonds facebook page, www.facebook.com/foxrichmond.com,andaccess the NTZ online link. No mechanically reproduced or completed entrieswill be accepted. By entering, thefirst 20,000 entrants will receive instructions to obtain an online couponvalid for one (1) medium size cheese pizza with the purchase of one (1) largecheese pizza at a Richmond area Papa Johns (no expiration date - just only oneper registrant).
Online registration through PapaJohns webpage is required for onlineredemption purposes.
3. The contest starts on May 1, 2012, and all entries must be received bythe Station by 5:00 p.m. EST on January 25, 2013 (the ContestPeriod). Entries must be received by Station by 5:00 p.m. ET eachFriday during the Contest Period to qualify for the weekly drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, serverunavailability,cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronicmalfunction.
4. Each Friday during the Contest Period beginning June 1, 2012, one (1) winnerwill be selected by random drawing from among all valid No Text Zoneregistrations, for a total of thirty-four(34)weekly winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the nextweekly drawing.
5. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with,illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries(including pictures)become the property of Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc.,Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group,Inc. and the Stationand will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each of the thirty-four (34) weeklywinner swill receive one (1) prize with a value of at least Fifteen Dollars($15) as follows: four (4) winners willreceive catering for 10 people by Papa Johns, ten (10)winners will receive Papa Johns Family Fun Packs which mayconsist of a water bottle, frisbee, koozie, or t-shirt and coupons, and twenty(20) winners will receive one (1) Papa John T-shirt and coupons. Winnerswill be notified of the actual retail value of each prize.
2. The winners will be notified by phone and email. Before claiming the prize, winners mustprovide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the timeof notification. The winners must sign and return a release and affidavit ofeligibility, which must be received within ten (10) business days ofnotification at the time winner (s) claim his/her prize in person at theStation. The winners must show picture identification to claimprizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identificationand may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identificationpresented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, or does notsign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility within ten(10)business days, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will berandomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at thesole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize ofsimilar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federaltaxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forthin these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directlyor indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not liable if the providerof any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish itsportion of the prize.
9. Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc., SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsiblefor any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of theprize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge Sinclair Television Station ofCharleston, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness,photograph,voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposeswithout financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normalbusiness hours at WRLH, 1925 Westmoreland Street Richmond, VA 23230 and on the Station'swebsite at www.foxrichmond.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stampedenvelope WRLH, 1925 Westmoreland Street Richmond, VA 23230by February 28, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is voidwhere prohibited. Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Facebook,Inc.,Facebook.com, the ElephantInsurance, Gateway Hyundai, Geoff McDonald, and Papa Johns accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, lossesor damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possessionor use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes orcontest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change theaforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering thiscontest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against theStation, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent,affiliates,officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims,loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation inthis contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. andwww.facebook.com(collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Stationnor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, oradministered by or associated with Facebook.