RIR Giveaway Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Virginia residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WRLH viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WRLH-TV (the "Station"), Richmond International Raceway, Cellit, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per person per day. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) Viewers will be prompted to watch Judge Judy which airs weekdays on WRLH digital channel 35 between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. EDT, and look for the keyword of the day. Then to enter, text the keyword to the short code 67336. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 67336 to cancel. Text HELP to 67336 for help. By entering, entrants consent to will receive up to three (3) messages per entry relating to this contest, from an automated system. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on August 26, 2015, and all entries must be received by Station by 7:00p.m. EDT on September 1, 2015. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries mail or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On September 2, 2015, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries having the correct keyword.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. The winner will receive four (4) tickets, four (4) pre-race pit passes to the Virginia529 College Savings 250 September 11, 2015, four (4) tickets, four (4) pre-race pit passes, and four (4) Driver Introduction Passes to the Federated Auto Parts 400 on September 12, 2015 at Richmond International Raceway. The prize is valued at $1,180. The Station and sponsor are not responsible if a race is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not sign and retain the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, another winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize or if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WRLH- TV, 1925 Westmoreland St. Richmond VA 23230, and on the Station’s website at www.foxrichmond.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WRLH- TV, 1925 Westmoreland St. Richmond VA 23230 by October 24, 2015.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Richmond International Raceway, and Cellit accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.