Rascal Flatts txt to win promotion Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be VA State residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the Richmond, VA viewing area, and be a new or existing member of WRLH text club (how to register described below).
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WRLH (the “Station”), John Paul Jones Arena, Live Nation, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text RASCAL to the short code 67336. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. By entering, all entrants become a member of the Station’s text club, and may receive up to four messages per month. Text STOP to 67336 to cancel. Text HELP to 67336 for help.
(c) The contest starts on Friday, December 7, 2012, and all entries must be received by Station by 12:00 a.m. ESDT on Thursday, December 20, 2012. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On Friday, December 21, 2012, five (5) winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid new text club registrations on record as of December 13, 2012.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) winners will each receive two (2) Tickets to Rascal Flatts live in Concert February 16, 2013 at the John Paul Jones Arena. Each prize is valued at $100. The Station and Sponsors are not responsible in the event the concert is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within one (1) week of notification, at the time winner claims his or her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within one (1) week, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WRLH Fox Richmond, 1925 Westmoreland Street Richmond, VA 23230.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WRLH Fox Richmond, 1925 Westmoreland Street Richmond, VA 23230 by January 30, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, and Live Nation accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.