Big Bang Theory - TXT To Win
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Virginia State residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WRLH viewing area, and be a new or existing member of WRLH text club (how to register described below).
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Charleston, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WRLH (the "Station"), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant per day during the Contest Period. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, weekdays between June 25, 2012 and June 29, 2012, text “BAZINGA” to the short code 67336. Entrants will receive a trivia question and four (4) options to respond. Entrants with the correct answer to the trivia question will be entered into the daily drawing. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. By entering, all entrants become a member of the Station’s text club, and may receive up to four messages per month.
(c) The contest starts on June 25, 2012 and ends at 10:00 p.m. EDT on on June 29, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). Correct entries must be received by Station by 10:00 p.m. EDT on each day during the Contest Period to qualify for the daily drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received
(d) Each weeknight during the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid and correct entries, for a total of five (5) winners. Remaining valid and correct entries will not carry over to the next daily drawing.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) winners will each receive The Big Bang Theory Season 1 & Season 2 Blue Ray DVDs valued at $95.00_.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 3 days of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 5 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries,
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Television of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Television of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1925 Westmoreland Street Richmond, VA 23230, and on the Station's website at www.foxrichmond.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WRLH 1925 Westmoreland Street Richmond, VA 23230 by August 15, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Television of Charleston, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.