From November 16, 2018 – January 1, 2019 experience Gaylord National’s Christmas On the Potomac, a magical wonderland with lavish décor, twinkling holiday lights and indoor snowfall. ICE! returns with a new theme, A Charlie Brown Christmas, brought to life in a walk-through winter wonderland carved from more than two million pounds of ice. Plus enjoy themed events and activities including gingerbread decorating, Build-A-Bear Workshop and ice skating . With so much to see and do, the best way to experience Christmas on the Potomac is to spend the night at the National Harbor resort.
ICE! - Gaylord National’s signature holiday attraction is back with a new theme! Watch Charlie Brown rediscover the meaning of Christmas as the beloved story unfolds through two million pounds of ice sculptures and displays.
ICE! is an indoor winter wonderland featuring:
- Walk-through holiday attraction, kept at a chilly 9F
- Two million pounds of colorful ice sculptures
- Hand-carved by 40 artisans from Harbin, China. Learn more about The Making of ICE!
- Depicts the story of A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Four two-story tall ice slides
- Full Nativity in stunning, crystal clear ice
- For tickets & information: Call +1-301-965-4000 or visit ChristmasOnthePotomac.com